Here are the 10 Tech Stories to read this week:
- Software Legal Contracts: If you are building a mobile application, it is time that you get familiar with some basic contractual documents. This articles presents a good list of documents that you should have ready.
- Android In-App Billing: Implementing In-App purchases in your Android application is not simple. But this library makes it dead simple.
- GitImmersion: Need to learn Git, try out this one.
- Concurrency in Android: The Android APIs provide enough concurrency constructs to help create more responsive applications. Check out this video.
- Security of Patient Data in the Cloud: A great overview of security standards in the Healthcare domain and what you need to consider from a security aspect, especially if you are providing medical applications in the cloud.
- Android Weekly: A great weekly newsletter that has completed its 1st year. Subscribe today to get a well curated list of weekly Android technical articles, reviews, code libraries and much more.
- On Being a Senior Engineer: What exactly should a Senior Software Engineer be doing? This article presents some good insight.
- Choose the best PaaS: An article that does a good round up of the choices available for the developer when choosing a PaaS platform. Various vendor offerings are compared.
- Online Medical Treatment: Various web applications are helping save the trip to the doctors office for a lot of patients. Check out some of the applications and get inspired.
A bonus link that points to some whacky office supplies, especially for the geek in you.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.